Dean’s expression though
my BROTP right here
I think I would love if for one episode of WTNV there was a story with another person named Carlos so that Cecil constantly clarifies with obnoxiously cute facts just like “So Carlos, Not my Carlos, Not the Carlos that snorts when he laughs, Not the Carlos that has the tiniest tattoo of a double helix on his hip-bone, Not the Carlos who put just a little bit too much chili powder in last night’s dinner, but this other Carlos blahblahblah”
Books that people read romantically but shouldn’t because they’re missing the point:
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
That’s your opinion.
there’s nothing romantic about a pedophile rapist, the senseless murder-suicide of teenagers because families can’t get their shit together or the hypocrisy of the roaring 20s
FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT
Every fucking single one of you.
- Snape: What would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside... on a day like this?
- Hermione: Uh... Well... We... We were just...
- Snape: You ought to be careful. People will think you're...
- Snape: ...Up to something.